Friday, December 23, 2005

10 Month and Counting

Hello...

What should I write about huh? I'm very impressed with those profesional bloggers, always have something to write about everyday. Ok, related to the title, I'm just counting for another 10 month until I can set foot back in my beloved Bangi. You know where that is? Ever heard of University Kebangsaan Malaysia? Its near there. If you still dont now where that is, try google earth. The map of my place is very clear.

Where is my foot now? In Hamamatsu. Again, you know where that is? About 4 hours from Tokyo. If you do a google earth browse for Hamamatsu, its not clear at all. This is where I live with my family now. We're on the 2nd floor, that is the second window in the picture. Our belcony is the one with lots of laundry hanging. Notice that our neighbours laundry cant be seen. Thats because I observed that Nihon-jin' (Japanese) dry their cloth early in the morning. Before noon its nice and dry for them. Not like us Malaysians in Japan, anytime is ok, up to us, its our laundry!!! Hamamatsu, the size of Ipon is situated in one of the many industrial centers of Japan where many research facilities from mega corporations like yamaha, suzuki, toyota etc. are built. Such a fascinating place like Hamamatsu, they should have a clear map of it in google earth, dont you think... Even the mesmerizing Bangi is clearly in it...

I'll write my blog in 2 languaes, Bahasa Malaysia and English. You know why? Because I'm fluent in both languaes, thats why. However I'll try not to mix both languages in a sentence because I sure hate to do so.

Dalam blog saya ini, satu perenggan akan menggunakan satu bahasa sahaja. Jika perenggan berbahasa Malaysia digunakan, dan petikan perkataan inggeris tidak dapat dielakkan, ianya akan dimasukkan dicelah-celah tanda "". Contohnya, 'Buah merah itu dipanggil "Apple"'. Hehehehe... Perkataan blog tu BM ke BI? OKlah, I'm just kidding about the strictness of language used in this blog. Aku orang Malaysia, paham2la bahasa yang kita biasa pakai...

Harini hari keputeraan Sultan Jepun, so public holiday la. Since my fridge is empty, I'll be doing some groceries at Big Fuji, supermarket. They have HALAL chicken from Brazil there. Nanti kalo aku sempat aku amikkan gambar Big Fuji.



Thes are some intro pictures of us. Introducing Faiq, budak yang dah boleh berdiri tu. Izz Farish, youngest person in all pictures. Fara, my wife yang senyum celah2 faiq dan farish. Izhal, (a.k.a aku, I, gua, watashi) pakai kain pelekat dukung Farish (baju kuning) sambil Faiq senyum. Sory, hard to get us 4 in one snap because someone has to hold both kids...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei Izhal wa punye rumah lu tak marking kat dlm peta bro..wa kecik hati mcm ni..stonning sama dulu