Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Map Bangi Updated

This is Phase 1, where I used to live... I love this Phase of Bangi. You can get anything here. Its the first Phase built back in 1976, I think. That time when I moved to Bangi, there was no electricity... Now Phase 1 has everything... Even Owen lives here...


So amacam aku marking map baru ni? Aku rasa rumah orang yang comment anonymous tu pon dah masuk, ye dak Che' Man? hehehe... Sory bro, itu 1st time aku main google earth so banyak rumah2 lupa nak marking... Sapa-sapa lagi yang kurang puas hati dengan map ni bolehlah download google earth dan marking sendiri your teritory...


The two maps below are of Bandar Baru Bangi Phase 2

Phase 2 is the most non productive phase in Bangi. Hehehehe... No gas station, no banks, no schools... Nothing!!! Oh yeah, they have SRK BBB Jalan 2 but only the entrance is in Phase 2, The school buildings itself is in Phase 1. If it was not for Mini Desa, Phase 2 folks would not have any where to buy groceries... Acah aje... hehehe...



Now we move on to Phase 3. This is where I live. I used to live in Phase 1, so I consider my self both a Phase 1 and Phase 3 resident. Nasib baik bukan Fasa 2... hahahah, memain lagi ni... Phase 3 is superb. It has good medical facilities, gas stations, lots of shops, many schools, you name it, Phase 3 got it!!!








Phase 4... This is to my knowledge the latest addition to Bandar Baru Bangi. It used to be a place where herds of cows graze. Now, it's the automotive center of Bangi. Phase 4 has schools, gas stations, great night markets etc... The two most powerful figures in Bangi also live here...


Jalan 6... This is where I like to do my car allignment. There's one good mechanic here but he left for another place... There's also a school here!!!

Finally, the Bangi Business Center. Its located approximately 0.6km North-West of Jalan 6. There's a big hawkers stall, a bank, BBB's post office and many shops and restaurants situated here... This place is where in and out of Bangi bound busses park...

Recently bangi has added many new phases that I'm not familiar with, especially because I'm living in Japan for the time being. These areas are not called Phases anymore. For some reason their called Sections... When I get back I'll remap these places for sure... What does the people of bangi look like? Here's an example of one happy Bangi family, Kelaurga Ih!!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko kutuk la Fasa 2...
Fasa tak sekular macam fasa lain-lain.
Ada askar situ,ada doktor situ.
Aman dari segalanya...hahaha..

-Kawan askar ko le..

Ija said...

hmm.. fasa dua best gak ler.. yang tak best seksyen2 baru.. sbb derang panggil bangi ikut seksyen.. mana ada seksyen..!!

muahaha

Anonymous said...

hahah...lawak tol lah..

Anonymous said...

hoi........izhal
kau ingat aku lagi tak
wuaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............
anatawa tomodachi ne.....
giri san bbbangi kara