Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hamamatsu Hujan Rahmat!!!

Finally back to school today after a weeks leave. I wasnt quite in the mood for school but lets face it, vacation forever would turn out to be hard work in the end. I just needed a break from the break...


ooo payung ke? jap aku pusing kejar korang...

Nothing much to share today except these pictures. It rained slightly in Hamamatsu today, the temperature was in the upper teens (celcius ya, i'm used to imperial units only). Cycling to school just outside my flat, I saw so many umbrellas being carried by children heading home from school. I turned back behind them, pulled out my MUPA and shot a few pictures... Shot a photo of some flowers called the 'ume' if i'm corect. This flower blooms before the sakura. Under the ume tree, the smell was sweet...


snap, snap, snap...

gomen-ne, paparazi mau shooting bakal orang2 dewasa jepun...

bunga ume i guess...

At the lab, I processed a few 3D pictures for my ieee2005 sensors journal/blog entry. Talked some nonsense broken Japanese with my Pachinko Sex Crazed Funny friend. This dude really asks a lot about Islam and is thrilled about polygamy. He doesnt mind about the no-alcohol rule because he's not a great drinker. He's still baffeled why muslims cant eat pork. I told him HARAM, he told me HARA (japanese word i learnt today) which we both seem to understand that both words mean illegal. Actually someone pointed out that HARA means stomach.We SEEM to understand a lot through body language so Allah only knows what we REALLY understand. Exchanged thoughts on the environment of heaven with him. Seems like the muslim heaven and japanese heaven share many things in common... Typed a little more nonsense for the journal. Ate some 'omiyage' (buah tangan) left by people visiting the lab. Listened to some music while thinking of what smart things to write. Had my home made dinner prepared by Puan Fara, roti 3 keping dan gulai ayam, Alhamdulillah sedap gila...Checked some sentenses for a friend's seminar proceedings. Saw someones blog at 2.30am showing great home made cooking. Made me remember I was hungry so I left for home...

Sudah kenyang, mau tidurlah pula...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning..
Hope U slept well :)

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. keep on blogging about hamamatsu.

Anonymous said...

ume not umi
omiyage not umiyage
hara means perut

Izhal said...

anonymous,
thank you, i've corrected the errors.

Ikelah said...

i like the pics in the streets. it makes the reader feels that he is there walking along. i frequently ask my daughters," ambil la gambar tepi jalan, kedai, orang jalan-jalan sebab nak tau macam mana suasana situ."

i dont know people bring along omiyage when visiting places like the lab. fruits? cakes?

dith said...

Nice place! Izhal, all the best in your studies! Kirim salam dgn Fara.

Ahmad Javanese said...

selama ni Abang dok tangkap gambar pakai Phone nye kamera ke?
hehehehehe

aNIe said...

Izhal...kak lady buat kunjungan balas ni...Selamat tengahari...kat Malaysia tengah panas terik ni...jam 3.30 ptg...so Izhal blajar kat sana ye...all the best to you...

gus said...

Weh, I'm really impressed with your MUPA quality lah.

Anonymous said...

hara ni ada kaitan dengan harakiri ke.. yang potong potong perut tu?

Izhal said...

Azli,
Good morning. Thank you...

Iskandar,
Yes sir, Insya-Allah I will until September/October...

Izhal,
Thanks a lot dude, u the man...

Ikelah,
Thanks for the kind words. Omiyage in my lab are usually biscuits, sweets and chocolates...

Dr. In the House,
Arigato Gozaimashita... Will do...

Pyan,
Ha ah, senang nak ambil dan senang nak upload masuk komputer... Pendek kata memang senang and I plan to be the best Malaysian Photographer pakai Handphone. Kalau kawan2 ko nak kawin and need a photographer, I'll do it for free tapi habaq depa pakai handphone jelah... heheh...

Kak Lady,
Terima kasih daun keladi, kalau sudi datanglah lagi...

Agus,
Thanks man. It only has 1.3MP so the picure quality is actually nothing compared to the 3.2MP that costs about RM80 here... Hujan handphone Agus...

Dr. Bahiyah,
According to anonymous-san, hara is stomach so I guess harakiri is the art of dying with no shame... tikam perut, robek sikit, bawak keluar isi, tunggu ajal... I dont know, Nihonggo skoshi2 dekimasulah, takusan-takusan dekimasen weh...