Monday, February 20, 2006

Izhal's Night Out

Today I wanted to make sure everyone at home got enough rest as they were recovering from the seasonal Hamamatsu flu. With that we decided everyone was going to stay home and just watch tv including me. So we lazed around the house watching tv, surfing the inernet or just sat down doing nothing. But Puan Fara just had to do some laundry. She has this new habit of doing it once a week meaning that she has to wash 3 loads. There's simply no way I could hang 3 loads of laundry out to dry on our small balcony. This meant that I had to go out and use the coin dryer... I waited until nightfall and after Isya', then Izhal's night out began...


sampai the good old coin laundry...

"Semua yang lain duduk rumah, abah keluar kejap aje..." Have said that to two kids that cant understand human language yet, I first wnet to the laundry and gave our cloth a 1 hour 10 minute tumble in the dryer. Then I went to Jusco alone to get a few things. It just took aout 40minutes in all... I thought it would be hard without Puan Fara by my side searching for the goods. Senang je rupanya shopping ni. I had to kill some time so I spent 5 mintues smoking a kretek cigarrete at the smoking section at jusco. Then I went back to the laundry and stared at our cloth dancing around in the dryer. I played with my mobile phone trying to perfect the art of 'panning' using a piece of coin I rolled on the laundry table... After a good 15 minutes, the laundry was ready. Sudah, nak kena angkat ni yang aku malas ni. If I were rich, I'd just wear something once and throw it away. Hahahaha... Nah, just kidding...


my list and my groceries...

Now, in the car I had some new company. 2 big bags of baju bersih and 4 grocery bags from jusco. Apa lagi, pasang radio kuat tapi yang aku terdengar adalah suara Puan Fara. "Malam ni orang malas nak masak, kang abah pandai2lah yea". Exactly what I did, pandai2 singgah kedai bento (nasi bngkus jepun) and bought two meals. Tengah tunggu makanan pun aku jadi bosan jadi aku keluar snap2 gambar pakai night shot mode. Makanan siap, aku balik.


night shot and panning for dummies...

3 loads, nice and warm

Lepas parking nak angkat barang sorang2 cukup2 je tangan... Alhamdulillah... So that was Izhal's boogie night out alone. I took about 1 hour 30mins. Frankly, I loved and hated it at the same time. I loved it because I could go smoke anytime I wanted to. I hated it pasal masa buat groceries, aku yang kena buat. Selalunya aku lepak je... Lupa beli satu benda je, susu... Dulu aku punya night out tak lame camni la, sebab ada ramai kawan dan tak ada tanggungjawab. La ni bukannya lame, tapi slooooowww and steaaaadyyyyy...


Hoka-Hoka Tei kedai Bento... Sedap dan murah...

Esok lets get going!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weh, macam kenal je kain pelekat dalam dryer tuh. Berapa tahun ko pakai tak buang-buang? Ko still pakai kain pelekat macam dulu ke? Aku ingat lagi kat KT dulu ko pakai kain lain dari orang lain. Siap ada extra folding on each side instead of the normal one sided fold. Hahahaha... Itu memang ko boleh jadikan fashion fad, dude.

Jo Kontan said...

Tenkiu for dropping by. I think I am going to enjoy this your hamamatsu Now.

Nii nak enjoy archive dulu...

Cya aroung

Jo Kontan said...

Laaaaa. Where's the archive ? Takdork ?

Anonymous said...

lovely nite out and pix..I went
to Vietnam last sept..tu gambaq lama..semua gambaq perang kat situ. from Vietnam jer..lani kat Kl

Anonymous said...

Panning kena ada background. Baru nampak.

btw, U're an MRSM KT product, aye?

Anonymous said...

tgh blog orang..rasa mcam nak buat blog plak..but tak pandai bercerita..ehhe :D