Friday, January 20, 2006

Flexability...

Its great when you work flexible hours. You work anytime, but you have to be disciplined. Actually nobody works 100% during their office/flexible office hours right? You have to take sometime at least to eat, pray, read the papers, go to the bathroom or just surf the net. See, you landed on this page. I knew you weren't working 100% of your hours. Look at my counter. This counter started a month ago and thats the count of people actually working... Remeber this though, TIME MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY TO YOUR DAILY ACHIEVEMENTS... SO, do find time to go to the bathroom, read a paper, surf the net or whatever makes your day...

What does it mean to have flexible hours? Are you the BIG BOSS of your time? No, you're not. Is time like plastic to you? You can bend them around? Well sort of but for ethical reasons, we flexibles have to like the non flexibles work 10 hours in the office a day. The work load is the same. Since having flexible hours, you really need to plan when to start and stop. If you're glued to a 9 to 5 schedule, at least you dont have to worry on to come in and leave. Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Since being a flexy, I have worked odd hours. The oddest is maybe now. From 2pm to 12am. I guess what dictates my office hours is the season. If its cold like winter, I wake up late. If its summer, I'll work normal hours. If its beautiful autumn or spring, I'd work anytime I want.

No crowds in the isles...

Just us Flexible People...

One great thing about being a flexy is that I can enjoy public places at my own time. For instance, this shoppin complex thats open 24 hours. I'm there when there's no ones there. Everyone's getting sleep to go to work tomorow morning. The place is all mine... Syok wooo... Nevertheless, both flexy and non-flexy workers will get paid on a non-flexy time period. Ye la, kalau bayar lambat bising... I hope I can still live like this back in Malaysia... You know what, I'll take the day off today... Hehehe...

No comments: