Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My 2006, 17 inch rim sporty ride

Hello everybody...

I'm in school today, after a long break. Like usual I use my powerfull 4-speed auto transmission spiced up sports vehicle to get to school. Its pimped up with 17 inch rims thats hugged by bridgestone tyres. Seats are leather. Sound system, fully 3D surround and its a convertible. But before I show you my ride heres a few other snaps of cars in Japan I took today, just to get your mood going...


BMW E46 (not mine)


Honda Airwave(also not mine)

Honda Accord(nope... not mine)


Nissan X-Trail(too big for me)

As I pull up to the Unversity Entrance, heads turn. The guard on duty never fails to salute me once I make my entry in my ultra sleek machine. If you dont have 1000(yen, not RM ah) in your wallet everyday, dont even dream of getting this baby. Gas milage is great, it can be driven virtually up to 30km when the gas needle is pointing dead empty... On my wheels, they call me 'The God Father' here...




The next series of photos is my ride... What do you think? Like what you see? Want one???

Parked in front of the Institute of Electronics opposite to the guard house. Maybe thats why the guards are so amazed. Maybe they were thinking "What is this Gai-Jin doing today? Its suppose to be a holiday..." hehehe...


Like the leather seats? Nice glove compartent huh... Damn... I know you wish you have one of these babies... vroom vroom vroooooom...





This is where I park my baby. You can see all the others bikes here too. They belong to students, researches and professors... Yep, professors here also use bicycles. Not like in certain countries where even pions use pimped up Perodua's or pizza delivery boys use spiced up ford mustangs...






However, to my astonishment, my Sensei is not here today. He's still onleave... This is a very rare picture of his room being empty. Its the room on the 3rd floor, 2nd window from the right. Since he's not here, I guess I'll head home early today too... On my ride ofcourse...


Hehehe...


2 comments:

Ahmad Javanese said...

ampesss

MummY_Nie said...

awesome vehicle!!!!! I would love to trade my kelisa for that bike of yours...hehehehe